Monday, January 8, 2007

Letter Of Reinstatement

time again without changes

ago that I write a lot. I've been really busy lately. It is not that important things happened or not you have news to tell .. I have not got anything time!
few months ago, had written just about the lack of time (time As we walk? ). Of all the things you want to do, what to leave its side, and how bad it feels doing activities that do not include the children and to subtract time in our relationship with them. I think I'm in the same crossroads.
I have some extra work (I do web pages) in the bank, things are becoming more difficult and absorbing .... And Ulysses requires more attention.
Despite being a very quiet boy, needs all the time one is watching, playing with him, listening, speaking .....
So if I have to do something, I start to do after 22 pm, when Uli was going to sleep (for example this post I'm writing now), but I realize that at 11 pm and I pay no more .. rather, I give up!

TIME, TIME, TIME! where to buy? tickets or credit card accepted?

0 comments:

Post a Comment