Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Party Invitation Tiltles

toad Mission accomplished

passed fulfilled. It was a lot of work on the boxes, but worth it. The kids loved it. It would re happy with your backyardigan all the manito. I had forgotten photo shoot, but Diana, a friend and experienced photographer was in the detail and took several. I made the bags with some candy, party favors toys, and obviously, the page advertising Uli (somewhat fanatical I). And I also made the cake. It was not like I imagined (I always go through the roof and I guess super productions, but finally after I give the time or ability). Next year I will bring my sister, who lives in Bariloche and is a genius, the closure for a week to work on the super 4-year project, which is already beginning to turn in my head.
But back to this meet. It was a lot of people (some kids were missing from the garden, some friends mine were not) but still had a touch of people. The salon is very good. It has a giant baseball (that Ulysses was delighted, as he did not want to download or to receive the gifts).
Well, what else can we tell: My son is re big, it's amazing how fast it grows. And it is every day more beautiful. Happy birthday, Uli!










Thanks: Selene Thank you for your help with the piggy! Thanks Mom for the pies! Thanks Diana for being more proactive than me!

Links: ( www.dillam.com.ar or http://www.fotolog.com/dillam ))

0 comments:

Post a Comment